Better Days

Welcome to the blog of Doug "Duke" Lang, songwriter and host of Better Days, a radio show spinning journeys from music and language, heard Thursdays ten-to-midnight Pacific time at www.coopradio.org Listen to songs at www.myspace.com/dukelang

Name:
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Friday, July 01, 2005

High School Confidential

My friend Jonmark Stone has a message board at his site.
I´ve posted an old song of mine there from 33 years ago,
with a photo of me from 36 years ago. The link´s below.
The photo is at the bottom of the song lyric...

http://www.jonmarkstone.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=6185102cc1757196a9f5cf7b972b837d&topic=86.0

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved it Doug, including the photo. As usual you struck a note with me. Portal holds a special place in my heart. My dad used to take me there when I was a tiny girl We would have ice cream there in "double cones". Wonder if you can still get that anywhere. Miss Estevan

11:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home